Millennial Savings is dedicated to our readers and clients in our goal to provide transparent, straightforward, and easy-to-execute advice on financial products, services, and accounts. As such, we believe in radical transparency.
Millennial Savings receives compensation from some companies issuing financial products, like credit cards and bank accounts, that appear on this site. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Credit card rewards can really add up, especially if you use the cards the right way (read: pay them off on time, EVERY MONTH!)
Here are a few options for good rewards cards, but if you’re not sure what card is best for you, you can our CardMatch™ tool to find a card that fits your score.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles don’t expire and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Limited Time Offer: Get a metal Venture Card when you apply today
Millennial Savings’ Take: Great for world travelers and frequent flyers without a specific airline allegiance. The metal card is cool, and the miles are are even cooler!
Discover it® Cashback Match™
- You could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Match™. Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
Millennial Savings’ Take: This card boasts fantastic rotating categories for everyday items. Great tool in your wallet, and when you consider the $0 annual fee, the cash back component makes this one of the best cash back cards out there.
BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $150 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.74% – 23.74% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
Millennial Savings’ Take: If you’re a Bank of America client for checking or savings, this is the perfect combination card to take advantage of the 10% customer cash back bonus!